This family business was formed when Portuguese parents Catarina and Tomás felt the urge to provide healthy, tasty, low sugar meals without palm oil and chemicals for their children. What better way than to make it themselves!
Every meal of granola bowl became an inspiration of trying to create new mixtures and flavours. Eventually, the scent of granola wafting became a notable feature of their kitchen, attracting people and. Thus, the birth of Eattitude.
Starting as a small family business in 2017, they quickly bloomed into a major production unit of preparing granolas and inventing different flavours as it was high in demand. In just five months, they established a factory to share their products throughout Portugal and the rest of the world.
From the reception of raw ingredients, to the dispatch of ready-to-eat granolas, the entire process is controlled from beginning to end, guaranteeing the quality of raw materials, hygiene and safety.
The Eattitude manifesto is all about consuming organic, supporting local and independent producers, paying the fair price for genuine products. ’This way you are supporting transparency and truth, you are valuing people, consumers, suppliers, producers, wild life and the planet. You are choosing quality and health; you are choosing happiness instead of profit. So, eat your vegetables, your fruits, your granolas and smile every day, for every reason and for no reason’.
- 100% Organic certified and natural – from certified producers;
- Gluten free and Lactose free;
- No refined sugar and no palm oil;
- No preservatives and food colouring;
- Made from whole grains, cereals & nuts;
- Vegan options (Elegante and Surreal Granola);
- Rich in: Fiber and protein, Unsaturated fats, Antioxidants, Minerals, Vitamins, Phytochemicals, Omega-3 (ALA) and Beta-Glucans;
- Effects: Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Lowers Cholesterol, Regulates Blood Sugar Levels, Prebiotic.